Friday 24 February 2012

Working out the kinks

The current version of fruit explosion still has some bugs to work out.

For starters level 3 won't load. And on level 2 the bombs stop moving, and get stuck in the corner under the ramp.
I neglected to implement the star system, or even add the stars in the first place... and the music volume is much to high and needs to be lowered.
Also, the sound effect for touching a rotten fruit is the same as a good fruit, which is just plain confusing.
I'm not sure if there are many more mistakes, I'm sure there are, but this is my first major attempt.

I've also noticed some issues with cross platform usage.. things that work on the mac seem to have issues on a pc, I'm not sure if that's because of something that I'm doing wrong, of if it's just because the two platforms have different system requirements.

If anyone has any insight as to why this might be happening, I'd be grateful for the comments.

Also, any questions, queries, comments, concerns or suggestions are also appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment