Thursday 2 February 2012

Just getting started

I've tried to produce games using products such as Gamemaker 8.1, but to no avail. They're overly complicated, and if you want to produce anything worth while you need to know coding.. which is not my forte.

Besides, if you want to produce iApps, which is my goal, you need to use a mac, the programs required to create apps are mac only.. of course Apple wants to dominate the market, I mean, it's their product you want to make games for, but it's still pretty lame.

So, a few days ago I got a Mac book Air, downloaded Gamesalad, and buckled down to start some work.
It's been pretty slow so far, just trying to figure out the program, mostly. I've got a few ideas (though I won't mention them here) and hopefully I'll have something workable to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment