Friday 30 March 2012

busy bee

Sorry I haven't updated much, it's been pretty hectic around here.

My mom came to visit, and stayed here for a few days, then my friend's son was having his 1st birthday... and then My son got some sort of stomach bug (most likely from someone at the bday party).

So it's been pretty intense around here, and I haven't been able to work on any games in about 2 weeks.

I'll see if I can get some new info posted soon, and maybe get you all psyched up for my new project

THE STEEL TOWER!

Perhaps if I say it enough it'll become viral, and everyone will be wondering what THE STEEL TOWER is.

Keep checking back, hopefully I'll have some more info for you soon.

And don't be shy about clicking the ad links on my blog... I'd actually appreciate it. SO if anything sparks your interest, click those ads! Maybe you'll uncover something amazing.. or maybe not. You'll never know if you don't click them.


Anyway.... it's 4am.. I should probably think about going to bed.
And so should you. Crazy people, reading my blog at 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment