Thursday 5 April 2012

Slacker

Okay, I've been kinda slacking... My son only just got better, so of course, I've been busy with that.. but the problem is, I have so many ideas buzzing through my brain, and I don't know where to start.
Several games are just vying for my attention, and I don't know which one to work on.

Currently in the works, are as follows:

The Steel Tower - tower defence
Green Bean - Time management/farming sim
Bermuda - RPG/farming sim
Unnamed virtual pet game - pet sim/time management
Cathenia - RPG/rts/time management
Unnamed board game - rpg-style board game

and many, many others that haven't quite been formed yet in my brain, but are still trying to work themselves out..

The problem is, I'm a slacker. That's not really the major problem, but it's part of it.
The REAL problem is, I can't draw, pretty much at all... so I'm having issues with graphics.. I have these great ideas in my head, but of course, I know next to nothing about graphic design, so I'm kinda boned in that respect.

I've got a couple of people that I could potentially ask to design some stuff for me, the problem is, none of them are graphic artist. They're good artists, but they don't normally do computer graphics, so that's a huge setback.

I'm not entirely sure what to do on that front, because my budget is nearly non-existent, and it's a bit hard to hire someone (who you don't already know) when you can't really afford to pay them.

So, that's the update.. I'll try to update more often, but, of course, I don't always have an update to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment